ResCare Community Living in Texas
Become a Host Home Provider
When individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities need a home, the Host Home option is the most natural and beneficial for them. As a Host Home provider, you open your home to an individual with a disability, providing them with a safe, comfortable home – something they may not otherwise have.
When you become part of ResCare Host Home family, you will have the support you need. Our priority is to ensure the success of the person receiving services at the forefront of all decision making. Quality and timely service is our trademark but providing safe homes for all person’s receiving services is our passion.
Our Commitment to You
ResCare Community Living provides our host home providers and family caregivers extensive amounts of support and help when needed. We act as advocates not only for the individuals receiving support from, but for our providers as well.
• Specific training to support adults with disabilities, behavioral or medical needs.
• Assisting and advocating for services for behavioral and medical needs
• Experienced and dedicated staff to assist you on your journey
• Expedited contracting process we work with the host provider or family care giver to complete the need pre-service training
• Nursing to support and provide training as needed for specific protocols, medical needs, and equipment
• Admissions Coordination-matching the needs of individual with a host providers skills and experience
• Trainers who provide pre-service and ongoing training to meet the needs of the individual in the host or family care giver setting
• Support to individuals who live in their own home with supports that are identified
• Provide Rep Payee service and assist with money management
• Room and board
• Online application and orientation
• In-house pharmacy for direct medication delivery
• Tax free income based off current IRS regulations
• 24/7 emergency on-call phone
• Direct deposit
• SSA and Medicaid eligibility supports