When you become a part of Community Advantage family, you experience a relationship where quality and character matters. Our priority is ensuring the success of persons receiving supports at the forefront of all decision making. Quality and timely service is our trademark but providing safe and good homes for all persons receiving support is our passion.
Community Advantage was established here in Colorado over 20 years ago. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and “helping people live their best life”.
As an agency, we recruit, train and monitor host homes, family care givers and individuals who meet the required qualifications. Community Advantage conducts an annual renewal process, provides monitoring, facilitates placement and offer ongoing training and support.
With a large pool of resources, our host providers and family care givers have an extensive amount of support. We act as advocates not only for the individuals receiving support from Community Advantage, but for our providers as well.
- Specific training to support adults with disabilities, behavioral or medical needs;
- Assisting and advocating for services for behavioral and medical needs
- Experienced and dedicated staff to assist you on your journey
- Expedited contracting process we work with the host provider or family care giver to complete the need pre-service training
- Nursing to support and provide training as needed for specific protocols, medical needs and equipment
- Admissions Coordination-matching the needs of individual with a host providers skills and experience
- Trainers who provide pre-service and ongoing training to meet the needs of the individual in the host or family care giver setting
- Support to individuals who live in their own home with supports that are identified
- Provide Rep Payee service and assist with money management
Call us to day to learn more about how we can help someone you care about Live Their Best Life!