Watch the video to hear what employees say is their favorite part of their job.
Direct Support Professionals
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) provide direct care to those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our DSPs are the stars of our organization who provide caregiving to the people we support.
- Performing personal care tasks, including feeding, ambulation, and medical monitoring
- Assisting to help foster positive relationships between individuals served and their housemates
- Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
- Encouraging self-help activities
- Accompanying clients to scheduled appointments
Qualifications for a DSP job
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in a group home, home-like setting
- Ability to communicate (verbally & written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external
- Apply today!
Why Choose ResCare Community Living?
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Pay; Daily Pay Option Available
- Employee Benefits; including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Job Training
- Career Growth including Tuition Discounts
- Schedule Flexibility