ResCare Community Living Services in Florida
ResCare Community Living in Florida offers valuable services for individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities.
Our mission is to provide the right care and services in the safest environment possible. We believe that individuals of all abilities deserve to live their best life through support provided in their own communities. Our partnerships are based on mutual respect and a shared focus on quality, service excellence and empowerment.
- Host Homes– we offer a caring, safe environment for adults, no matter their disabilities.
- Host Home Providers live in their current home and serve as “hosts” to take care of adult clients with special needs. Many of our clients attend a day program on weekdays for 6 to 8 hours each day. This serves as a respite for HHPs. Host Home Providers (HHPs) may host up to 3 clients. All clients are at least 21 years of age and have an intellectual or developmental disability diagnosis. We receive referrals from support coordination agencies located here in Florida. HHPs are tasked with providing daily living care based upon the client’s level of functioning abilities.
- Host Home Provider Benefits include 24/7 Open Line of Communication, Tax Free Income, Direct Deposit, Bonus Incentives and Room & Board Pay.
- Group Homes– a home-like setting where an individual’s personalized needs are met.
- Respite Care – provides short term stays for youth and adults who are in the process of finding a permanent home. This service also offers providers a chance to have a week away while support is provided for the individuals in their care.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy via a our partner, Spring-Health Behavioral Health and Integrated Care