ResCare Community Living in Georgia offers valuable services for the IDD population.
Our mission is to provide the right care – at the right time – in the safest environment possible. We believe that individuals of all abilities deserve to live their best life through support provided in their own communities. Our partnerships are based on mutual respect and a shared focus on quality, service excellence and empowerment.
Services we offer:
- Host Homes – we offer a caring, safe environment for adults, no matter their disabilities.
- Host Home providers live in their current home and serve as “hosts” to take care of adult clients with special needs. Many of our clients attend day programs M-F for 6-8 hours per day. This serves as a respite for the HHP’s. Host Home Providers (HHP’s) can have 1-2 clients in their home. They serve ages 21 & up. All clients in the home have an intellectual or developmental disability diagnosis. We receive referrals from Support Coordination agencies here in GA. As HHP’s you are tasked with providing daily living care, all depending on how high or low the client’s functioning abilities are.
- Host Home Provider Benefits
- 24/7 Open Line of Communication
- Tax Free Income
- Direct Deposit
- Bonus Incentives
- Room & Board Pay
- Group Homes – individuals in group homes receive a personal, home-like atmosphere while their personalized needs met.
- Respite Services – provides short term stays for youth and adults who are in the process of finding a permanent home. This service also offers providers a chance to have a week away while support is provided for the individuals in their care.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy with SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
Contact one of our Georgia locations by clicking on the city.