Creative Living Services,
a ResCare Community Living Agency
Since 1982, Creative Living Services has provided quality residential services to people with mental, physical and intellectual disabilities in Washington state. We offer a broad spectrum of services customized to fit each individual’s needs. We are the premier supportive living provider in Washington state. At Creative Living Services, we work with each person to maximize opportunities at home, work and in the community.
Through outcome-based measures, with a focus on skill development and recovery, we partner with individuals to help them live their best life. Creative Living Services is part of the ResCare Community Living family, and that gives us access to national resources to better assist those to whom we provide services.
We employ dedicated, caring staff who are specifically trained to ensure a high level of safety and quality supports for the people we serve. We conduct thorough background checks, motor vehicle records and a pre-employment screening. Through our award-winning Best In Class practices, we continuously monitor quality supports and provide ongoing continuing education to further enhance the skills of our dedicated team.
- Financial Management – Budgeting, account management and documentation
- Household Management – Grocery shopping, home safety and cleaning
- Employment Support – Coordinating with employers and work/life balance
- Hygiene and Personal Care – Teaching skills that match each individual’s style and establishing a hygiene schedule
- Consultation – Creative problem-solving, person-centered planning and positive behavioral support plans
- Relationship Building – Meeting new people, developing communication skills and resolving conflict
- Nutrition and Meal Preparation – Menu planning, cooking and weight management
- Health Care Access – Scheduling and attending appointments, managing medication and transportation
- Family Support – Providing ideas, resources and planning for transitions
- Leisure Activities – Finding and accessing fun activities, trying new things and getting involved in the community
- Case Management – Coordinating schedules, establishing goals for success and advocacy
Click below for location information.